APPLY FOR A GRANT
Start your application here. Scroll down to learn more about our program and get answers to all of your questions.
What is a Grant?
KidSport provides grants to kids from families facing financial barriers so they can participate in registered sport programs and experience the lifelong benefits of a season of sport. KidSport Restigouche provides grants of up to $400 per eligible child, per year (January 1st - December 31st) towards sport registration fees.
Do you need equipment in order to play? Let us know, and we can make a referral to a partner agency. KidSport grants are intended to be used for sport registration fees; travel and competitions are not eligible for funding.
KidSport Restigouche uses the following eligibility requirements to determine financial eligibility for grants provided through the Provincial Fund.
- Tax Assessment from the most recent tax year
- 3 most recent pay stubs
- Explanation of extenuating circumstances
If you are unsure of your eligibility to receive a grant, please reach out to Lesliemarika@youth-action-jeunes.ca
How Do I Apply?
Find a sport program your kid would like to join and sign up. Let the program’s administrators know you will be applying for KidSport funding.
- Click here to find your local KidSport Chapter, or see if you are covered by the provincial fund
- Apply online or use the paper application form - be sure to complete all sections of the application, as incomplete applications take much longer to process, and can cause delays in receiving your grant.
- Your completed application will be processed within 30 days from the following deadline:
If you qualify for KidSport funding, the grant will be sent directly to the sport program your kid has signed up for.
You can submit a paper application by mail, fax or e-mail:
113 Roseberry Street,
Contact Person: Jacques Robichaud
Tel. : 506 790-0017
Or, send us a paper application: