SportJeunesse New West
DEMANDER UNE SUBVENTION
Commencez à remplir votre demande ici. Faites défiler l’écran pour en savoir plus sur notre programme et trouver des réponses à toutes vos questions.
Qu’est-ce qu’une subvention?
- Children could be eligible for up to $400 per child, per calendar year (January – December)
- Sport activities must be affiliated with the member sport organizations of Sport BC and demonstrate a sustained sport experience (a season of sport led by a qualified coach) for a minimum of 8 weeks and include at least one session per week. For a list of eligible sports, please visit our Sport BC website here.
- Camps, equipment, travel to playoffs, fundraising, championships, do not qualify.
- Applications must be received prior to, or at the beginning of the requested season of sport
Who is eligible to receive a KidSport grant?
Families with children 18 and younger that are facing financial hardships – KidSport uses the Statistics Canada Low-Income Guidelines as a tool to determine which families are eligible for assistance.
Que dois-je faire pour demander une subvention?
1. Register your child in a sport program.
- Your Notice of Assessment from the most recent tax year that shows line 15000. To obtain your most recent Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment, contact Revenue Canada at 1-800-959-8281 or log into your CRA Account online.
- An endorser can also complete Section 4. The endorser acts as an objective third party who is familiar with the athlete’s family and is in a professional position to assess the social and economic barriers of the family
- An Endorser can be a professional in social work or family services, a school administrator (principal or vice-principal) or counsellor, a senior recreation administrator, accountant, law enforcement officer, social worker, a registered physician, religious leader, or a social servicing organization.
- Endorsers other than those listed may be considered if a written letter from the potential Endorser outlining the financial need of the family is included with the application
- Endorsers cannot be associated with the sports organization, and they cannot be a family member.
Completed paper application can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com. The application can also be mailed to:
SportJeunesse New West
PO Box 42606
130 - 1005 Columbia Street
New Westminster, BC V3M 6L7
3. Please allow up to 60 days for notification of application status
4. The parent/guardian, or sport organization must notify the KidSport Chapter in their area or KidSport BC if the athlete withdraws from the sport activity. The grant must be used by the athlete for whom the grant was approved – no portion of the grant can be transferred to someone. If the application has been approved, KidSport will issue funds directly to the sport organization on behalf of the child.
5. If you have any questions about eligibility or the application process you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and Confidentiality
KidSport™ respects your privacy. We never sell, trade or loan your information to any other organization. Information provided in this application is being collected for the purpose of administering KidSport™ grants. This information will only be disclosed to KidSport™ personnel who need the information to carry out the responsibilities of their job, and to other organizations who may need to be contacted to process the application. Statistics are reported at the regional, provincial, and national level. Individuals are not personally identified. By completing this application form you agree to have all collected information stored in our online database system.
Présentez une demande maintenant
Ou envoyez-nous une demande papier