At Sport Manitoba, we fund and plan sports programs to promote the development of vibrant citizens and a thriving sport community in Manitoba. Sport Manitoba administers the KidSport program in Manitoba. KidSport provides support to children to remove financial barriers that prevent them from participating in organized sport.
This position is responsible for providing administrative and event support for KidSport Manitoba related activities. Duties include processing of KidSport applications and assisting the KidSport Manitoba Coordinator with communication, promotion, and coordination of the KidSport programs and events within each provincial region.
- High School degree or equivalent with some advanced related education preferred
- Previous experience in administrative support and/or event coordination
- Effective management, organization, and prioritization of office functions
- Understanding of computer applications and ability to learn new software programs
- Ability to work cooperatively and productively with others to achieve results
- Attention to details is a must, as is multitasking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of good customer service
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
Please submit in Microsoft Word or PDF format your confidential professional resume, salary expectations and three references by email no later than March 27, 2022 to email@example.com
Only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
Sport Manitoba is committed to ensuring our recruitment and selection processes and work environment are inclusive and barrier-free. At Sport Manitoba, we celebrate and welcome the diversity of all employees and believe that having a team of individuals with different backgrounds, views, experience and capability working together makes us stronger and better as an organization.