DEMANDER UNE SUBVENTION
Commencez à remplir votre demande ici. Faites défiler l’écran pour en savoir plus sur notre programme et trouver des réponses à toutes vos questions.
Qu’est-ce qu’une subvention?
KidSport provides grants to kids from families facing financial barriers so they can participate in registered sport programs and experience the lifelong benefits of a season of sport. KidSport Asquith provides grants of up to $750 per eligible child, per year (January 1st - December 31st) towards sport registration fees.
KidSport grants are intended to be used for sport registration fees; travel and competitions are not eligible for funding.
KidSport Asquith uses the following eligibility requirements to determine eligibility for grants:
- Families that are low-income and facing financial barriers.
- Grants are for children and youth 5 to 18 years of age.
- Amateur sport programs.
- The sport activity has not started.
- Costs related to camps, travel, tournaments, clothing, championships, high performance, fundraising fees do not qualify.
- Dance is not covered.
- Generally accepted sport activities are those recognized and/or sanctioned by the member organizations of Sask Sport Inc.
Si vous n’êtes pas certain d’être admissible à une subvention, veuillez nous envoyer un courriel à email@example.com.
Présentez une demande maintenant
Ou envoyez-nous une demande papier
We’re always happy to answer your questions - please send an email with your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KidSport can provide a Program Grant to support sport programs offered through a non-profit organization that maximizes participation opportunities for eligible KidSport kids.
Please visit KidSport Saskatchewan for more information on Program Grants and to apply.
How Do I apply?
Find a sport program your kid would like to join and sign up. Let the program’s administrators know you will be applying for KidSport funding. It will be up to the sport if they allow registration prior to registration fees being paid.
- Cliquez ici to find your local KidSport Chapter, or if your community is not listed please apply to the provincial fund.
- Apply online or use the paper application form - be sure to complete all sections of the application, as incomplete applications take much longer to process, and can cause delays in receiving your grant. You must apply prior to the start of the sport.
- Votre demande dûment remplie sera traitée dans les 30 jours suivant sa réception. Si vous êtes admissible au financement de SportJeunesse, la subvention sera envoyée directement au programme de sport auquel vous avez inscrit votre enfant.
You can submit a paper application by mail or e-mail:
Asquith, SK S0K 0J0
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Click Apply Online Now button.
- You will be required to set up a profile using your email address.
- Once you have registered your email, a verification message will be sent to your email, and will include your temporary password. The password can be changed when you login.
- When you start your new application, click Chapter by List and choose your KidSport chapter.
- Your application can be saved at any time while filing it out. If you don’t have all of the information requested, you can save and return.
- Once you have completed the full application, click submit.