KidSport Iroquois Falls
APPLY FOR A GRANT
Start your application here. Scroll down to learn more about our program and get answers to all of your questions.
What is a Grant?
KidSport provides grants to kids from families facing financial barriers so they can participate in registered sport programs and experience the lifelong benefits of a season of sport. KidSport Iroquois Falls provides grants of up to $400 per eligible child, per year (January 1st - December 31st) towards sport registration fees.
Do you need equipment in order to play? Let us know, and the grant could be used towards equipment fees. KidSport grants are intended to be used for sport registration fees; travel and competitions are not eligible for funding.
KidSport Iroquois Falls uses the following eligibility requirements to determine financial eligibility for grants provided through the Provincial Fund.
- Individuals 18 years & under are eligible for a grant;
- Must be a resident of Iroquois Falls;
- Parent/Guardian must initiate the application on behalf of an individual and attach proof of total family income;
- Application must be received prior to program start date.
NOTE: In addition to the documentation required, KidSport Ontario will be verifying the following information from the Sport Organization for your health and safety:
- That provincial government has allowed for sport to resume
- That the municipality has allowed for sport to resume
- That the governing body (PSO) has publically released a Return-To-Play procedure that member organizations must follow
- That the sport group has a publically posted Return-to-Play procedure
If you are unsure of your eligibility to receive a grant, please reach out to email@example.com.
How Do I Apply?
Find a sport program your kid would like to join and sign up. Let the program’s administrators know you will be applying for KidSport funding.
- Click here to find your local KidSport Chapter, or see if you are covered by the provincial fund
- Apply online or use the paper application form - be sure to complete all sections of the application, as incomplete applications take much longer to process, and can cause delays in receiving your grant.
- Your completed application will be processed within 30 days of being received. If you qualify for KidSport funding, the grant will be sent directly to the sport program your kid has signed up for.
You can submit a paper application by mail, or e-mail:
PO Box 1301,Iroquois Falls, ON P0K 1G0
Or, send us a paper application: