Rules of Play for KidSport™ North Bay 50/50 Electronic Raffle:
North Bay Memorial Gardens Arena, 100 Chippewa St. W., North Bay, ON P1B 6G2
Ticket Sales: The KidSport™ North Bay electronic 50/50 raffle will be available online and in-venue for the Pre-season game Sunday September 11th, all scheduled Home games and any Playoff Games for the North Bay Battalion. Home games can be seen on the North Bay Battalion Website.
- Regular Home and Playoff Games Online ticket sales will start on September 11th, 2022 for the Home opener game scheduled on October 13th and afterwards will open 1 week prior to the next scheduled Home Game or if the next Home game is scheduled before 1 week then ticket sales will be opened post-game.
In-Venue tickets will be sold one hour before the game starts and will close at the end of the 2nd intermission.
- Pre-Season/Home Opener Special Special pricing for the Pre-Season/Home Opener will be 3 for $5, 10 for $10 and 100 for $20
Online ticket sales will start Sept 11th and will close on the Home Opener game scheduled for Oct 13th
In-Venue will open one hour before game starts on Sept 11th and October 13th and will close at the end of the second intermission. A winner will be drawn on October 13th
- Promotional Ticket Bundle Special The following games will be combined with a Special price of 3 for $5, 10 for $10 and 100 for $20
KidSport North Bay is also implementing a Guaranteed Jackpot for all these games in the amount of $3,000.00
- Thurs Nov 10/22 and Sun Nov 13/22, Draw date Sunday November 13, 2022
- Wed Dec 28/22 and Sat Dec 31/22, Draw date Saturday December 31, 2022
- Thurs Jan 19/23 and Sun Jan 22/23, Draw date Sunday January 22, 2023
- Thurs Feb 9/23 and Sun Feb 12/23, Draw date Sunday February 12, 2023
- Thurs Mar 16/23 and Sun Mar 19/23, Draw date Sunday March 19, 2023
Ticket Prices: An eligible player may participate by purchasing a 50/50 ticket in the following denominations: 3 for $5, 10 for $10 and 60 for $20
“Special pricing may apply to certain games upon approval by the AGCO” (Details of the Special pricing will be posted at the main selling station). Tickets can be purchased electronically by handheld machines supplied by AscendFS Canada, Ltd., via Cash only In-venue. Handheld machines will be held inside Memorial Gardens only
Tickets purchased online can be purchased via Visa/MasterCard by way of mobile phone, computer or tablet
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years of age and older to purchase tickets
Ticket Draw: Completed electronically through AscendFS Canada, Ltd. The Winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation system from all raffle numbers sold In-venue and Online for the 50/50 draw for KidSport™ North Bay
Winner Announced: Winning ticket number and amount will be announced during the third period at the North Bay Battalion games mentioned above
Winning ticket numbers and amount will then be posted to the following sites:
- KidSport™ North Bay website: www.kidsportcanada.ca/ontario/north-bay/
- North Bay Battalion website: www.battalionhockey.com
- Jumbo Tron provided by the Battalion Hockey Club located above main ice
- Portable Kiosk provided by AscendFS, Canada located in the main lobby
When to claim Prize: Winners are not required to be present in order to win; however the winning prize must be claimed within 6 months from the date of the draw. If you are present at the game, and hold the winning ticket, please bring to main selling station, which is located in the main lobby in front of Box office. Winners who are not present at the game please contact the Local KidSport Office to claim your prize. Once the winning ticket has been validated and the prize has been claimed, the name of the winner will be publicly posted on all websites mentioned above. The Winner must have the original winning ticket (no photocopies will be accepted).
Should no winner come forward; the winning number will be posted to all websites mentioned above. It will then be held in safekeeping for 6 months and then donated to another Registered Charity other than KidSport™ North Bay and approved by the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Winnings Disbursement: Half of the proceeds from each Game will be issued to the winner in the form of a cheque following each game. The winner will have the option to pick up their winnings from the local KidSport™ office in North Bay or for the cheque to be sent by mail within 10 business days.
KidSport™North Bay is located at the Corporation of the City of North Bay:
200 McIntyre St. East, 2nd Floor,North Bay, ON P1B 8H8
Phone: 705-474-0626 ext 2328, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Play Responsibly: Problem gambling helpline www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca or 1-888-230-3505